5-Patch/Embroidery RCAF Bomber Jacket (Brown)
- For the child who wants to be a fighter pilot, this authentically detailed Up and Away Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Bomber Jacket looks like the real thing worn by W.W.II aviators.
- The infant and children’s bomber jacket features four colorful Canadian Air Force patches on the front and sleeves, and a large plane embroidery on the back.
- With an airplane zipper pull, and four pockets including two that snap.
- There is a Sherpa collar, ribbed cuffs and waistband, snap epaulets, and a military map lining.
- The leather-like Up and Away Royal Canadian
Air Force (RCAF) Bomber Jacket for kids has
plenty of attitude!
We generally recommend, for average sized children, that you order a jacket one size larger than the age of the child (i.e., an average three year old should wear a size 4 Toddler jacket). For larger or smaller children, please adjust accordingly.