3-PATCH / MOTORCYCLE JACKET (Black)
- Up and Away’s classic styled unisex Motorcycle Jacket for kids looks so real people will think it came right off of the owner of a loud and fast “Hog.”
- This infant and children’s motorcycle jacket is made of heavyweight nylon, yet is lightweight and won’t weigh a child down.
- It features three authentic and popular motorcycle-themed embroidered patches including a Route 66 patch, and has a lot of attitude.
- This boy’s and girl’s jacket has two front slash zippered pockets, as well as a decorative diagonal chest pocket.
- There are two forearm zippers on the back of the sleeves to allow a looser fit, and the front zipper can be zipped all the way up when the
silver snaps are detached.
- The Up and Away children’s Motorcycle Jacket
is water repellent and machine washable.
- Vroom, Vroom!
We generally recommend, for average sized children, that you order a jacket one size larger than the age of the child (i.e., an average three year old should wear a size 4 Toddler jacket). For larger or smaller children, please adjust accordingly.